Engineering Businesses for sale in London
Provides civil engineering and maintenance services throughout London and surrounding areas. Long-standing relationships with loyal client base, including major contractors. Strong pipeline of £3.9m. Second-tier management being developed to successfully run the company in shareholders absence. Gro..
Established in 1985. Ready-made client list including housing associations and local authorities, as well as private individuals and companies. Profitable and cash generating. Up to 90% of the business is recurrent work from the existing client base, which leaves room for the new buyer to expand thr..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Licenced restaurant, London
- Publishing of Newspapers, London
- Other building completion and finishing, London
- Buying and selling of own real estate, London
- Development of building projects, London
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com