Engineering Businesses for sale in Yorkshire And The Humber
Well-established successful business specialising in high-precision plastic injection mould tools, primarily for high-end exacting applications. Also offers on-site full mould validation and production of injection moulded products as well as wider precision CNC machined component capabilities. Prin...
Established by the current owners since 1995. Open plan work shop. Workbenches. Machinery. Fully fitted kitchen. Office area. It is situated on a busy trading estate surrounded by complementary businesses and parking facilities which are all beneficial for the business as it derives much of its trad...
An opportunity to acquire a successful and reputable company offering a full range of fabrication steelwork to a number of industries including food, drink, textile and brewing. ...
Precision engineers with CNC machinery. Well-established business with a good reputation for top quality work and service. Very well equipped premises. Good quality machinery. Three CNC machines. Very profitable business. Very spacious premises approx 2,300 sq. ft. Large workshop area. Low overhead...
Valuable new contracts secured. WT £7,200 approx. National database. Retainership on offer from directors. EBITDA of Over £150k pa....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Construction of Commercial & Domestic Buildings, Yorkshire and the Humber
- General mechanical engineering. Sale of motor vechicle parts and accessories, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Fabrications and engineering, specialising in the oil and gas industry, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Printing, Yorkshire and the Humber
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com