Businesses for sale in East Midlands
Domiciliary care agency established in 2012. Large scope of care services provided. Year-on-year growth. Good relationships in place with local council. Average care hours 700pw. Relocatable. Offers invited. ...
Approx. one-acre site. Substantial three double bedroom property. Well established. Excellent reputation. All aspects of car maintenance undertaken. Prominent location on a busy main road. Freehold, EPC rating D. Petrol sales £254k. Garage sales £211k. ...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Plastics Manufacture, East Midlands
- Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified, East Midlands
- Advertising, East Midlands
- Wholesale, East Midlands
- Manufacture of ready-mixed concrete, East Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com