Engineering Businesses for sale in East Midlands
Established for circa 15 years and based in the East Midlands. Offers full, bespoke, high voltage electrical installation, maintenance, support and independent connection services. Works with clients from sectors such as education, manufacturing, renewables, food processing and packaging. 550 ongoin..
Well-established and lucrative precision grinding engineering business based in Barwell, Leicestershire. Trading for many years, the business has developed an excellent reputation within the grinding and general engineering industry for manufacturing high quality machined components for a number of ..
Established in 1977. The welding equates to 80% of its turnover and the remaining 20% is from fabrication work. Lots of repeat business with future orders already confirmed. Equipment worth £50k included in the sale price. Set back just off the high street in Brackley. Ideal bolt-on opportunity. Co..
Mechanical maintenance and fabrication. It has traded successfully for some 40 years, during which time it has carved out a niche market for on-site working with a highly praised workshop back up. Throughout this trading period it has acquired a good number of highly sought after blue-chip clients f..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Provision of audiological and acoustic related services, East Midlands
- Consultant Engineering, East Midlands
- Manufacture of Beer, East Midlands
- Environmental consulting activities, East Midlands
- Internet Service Provider, East Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com