Other Businesses for sale in East Midlands
Commercial property, currently trading as an Italian restaurant, established in 2003. There is scope to develop the business by increasing trading hours, expanding the premises above the rear extension (STPP) which is currently single storey. This additional area could be used for flats or a private...
Substantial commercial and residential investment property. Large house with five cottages and numerous commercial units. Four-acre site plus an additional one-acre (currently undeveloped). There is further scope to increase turnover as parts of the commercial property are still vacant. 300-year-old...
Retail store let to a major retail covenant. Current rental £25k for part ground floor only. Term 15 years from 2012 with five year review. Good trading location, Main road site. Part vacant ground floor available for refurbishment. Freehold....
A development of 28 self-contained, one bedroom apartments previously used as sheltered accommodation. In all about 0.826 acre. Separate smaller potential development plot of about 0.289 acre....
Site of around 0.61 acre with outline planning permission for the demolition of a former public house and the erection of a three-storey dementia residential care home. Plans have been prepared for a scheme to provide for a 60-bed unit with gardens and car parking. Located in a highly populated resi...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Internet Service Provider, East Midlands
- Retailer of white goods and gas appliances, East Midlands
- Supplying furniture fittings and ironmongery, East Midlands
- Other service activities not elsewhere classified, East Midlands
- Plastics Manufacture, East Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com