Wholesale And Distribution Businesses for sale in East Midlands
Even spread of clients with none accounting for more than 6% turnover. Operates from 6,800 sq. ft. privately rented premises. 400 active clients nationally, spread evenly across a range of industries. Key staff have demonstrated the ability to handle day-to-day management of the Company. Adjusted EB...
Nottingham, Turnover £645,000, EBITDA £122,000, Established in 2002, Covering the central region, 45 customer account, Fleet of 14 vehicles, Same day transport specialist, Excellent scope and potential to expand, Retirement sale, Leasehold premises close to motorway, Offers invited ...
Specialist importer and supplier of flexible ventilation ducting and other ancillary equipment to distributors and OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) within the UK. One of only a few stockists of certain specialist ventilation products in the UK, with a more extensive product range than its nea...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Plastics Manufacture, East Midlands
- Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified, East Midlands
- Advertising, East Midlands
- Wholesale, East Midlands
- Manufacture of ready-mixed concrete, East Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org