Advertising And Media Businesses for sale in East Of England
Design and marketing agency with expertise in branding, marketing, design, copywriting, web design and build design for print, hoarding design, packaging design, SEO and photography. 2015 forecast is a conservative estimate and the increase in sales and margin in 2014, was due to them securing two l..
Established 30 years ago as a directory for the oil & gas industry. It has become both a highly regarded and a well respected publication in the energy sector, with its customers describing it as the Yellow Pages. A website was introduced along with social media and Apps. Comprehensive publication..
This specialist business is a one stop shop providing the exhibition industry with cost effective light weight display panels and stands. The vendor has owned the company since 1985 and over the years has transformed the business into a premier hire company for the products. These products are prima..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning maintenance, East of England
- Manufacture of Food products, East of England
- Holding company, East of England
- Collection of non-hazardous waste, East of England
- Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment, East of England
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com