Professional And Financial Businesses for sale in East Of England
Chartered Architectural and interior design practice, established for 80 years with extensive experience within a diverse range of sectors. Turnover generated £1.6m, with an adjusted EBITDA reaching £775k and following year projected turnover of £1.75m. There has be continual growth in both turno..
It offers a full range of professional consultancy and advisory ecology services for the following environmental elements: phase 1 and 2 habitat assessments; protected species surveys; ecological impact assessment; European protected species licensing; major habitat restoration projects; conservatio..
This consulting firm was formed in 1997 after evolving out of a previous partnership and has amongst numerous Planning, Building Regulation and approved Inspectors for its professionalism, attention to detail and reliability of service. The business is owned and managed by the vendor, who is an arch..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning maintenance, East of England
- Manufacture of Food products, East of England
- Holding company, East of England
- Collection of non-hazardous waste, East of England
- Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment, East of England
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com