Food Businesses for sale in London
Established in 1998, it has a loyal client base with over 350 regular clients. The client base is evenly spread with no one client representing more than 10% of the revenue. Specialises in Brazilian and Portuguese food, including ready made and tinned food products and ingredients, frozen meats and ...
West London, T/O circa £1.6 Million, Established in 2003, 12 years good will, A3 License, Premises 7500 sq. ft., Oriental theme throughout, Over 300 covers, planning for mezzanine extension, High levels of repeat custom Leasehold premises, A Rated Sponsor Licence Holder, Rent £144,000, Offers Invi...
Specialises in offering fully bespoke service by coordinating all aspects of an event from catering, conference organisation award ceremonies to theming and equipment. Mainly operating within M25. Manages two exclusive venues and operates within 50 London venues mostly classed as 'Unique venues of L...
Extremely well established health food and supplement shop, established by the present owner in 1973. It is in a prime high street location, being one of the main thoroughfares into Central London and well positioned among other premium retailers with established clientele. The close proximity to Ha...
London, T/O £400K, Established in 1950's, Superb reputation and relationship with customers, Excellent trading location, Huge scope for development, Leasehold premises, Offers Invited...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Design and sale of cycling apparel, London
- Buying and selling of own real estate, London
- Construction of Commercial Buildings, London
- Security and commodity contracts dealing activities, London
- Retail and Wholesale Seller of Clothing, London
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org