Manufacturing Businesses for sale in London
Well-established and highly regarded joinery business. Specialising in all aspects of joinery, this business has amassed a solid reputation and a loyal base of customers since it began trading. Offering a bespoke joinery service, this business has kept low overheads to generate a high annual turnove...
Established in 1978, successful glazing contractor and glass processor, mirror manufacturer, painted and embossed glass panels and fabricating aluminium windows manufacturer. The supply and quality installation of these products is provided for the large database of clients. Clients include large bu...
This well-established specialist non-ferrous sand casting foundry has been successfully trading since the 1950s with the current shareholders at the helm for the majority of that time. Their combined knowledge, expertise and experience helped win and retain a loyal following of customers and attract...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Design and sale of cycling apparel, London
- Buying and selling of own real estate, London
- Construction of Commercial Buildings, London
- Security and commodity contracts dealing activities, London
- Retail and Wholesale Seller of Clothing, London
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org