Technology Businesses for sale in Scotland
The company is lead by well known sector entrepreneur and investors providing web hosting, cloud IT and managed services to wide range of business customers. ...
Scotland. £2.5m turnover, with an EBITDA of £150k. Company is a supplier of data loggers and sensors within a number of industrial sectors. Products include data acquisition systems, data loggers, and a wide range of sensors including pressure and flow. Over 50 supplier relationships spread across...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Holding Company, Scotland
- Activities of head offices (construction group), Scotland
- Buying and selling of own real estate, Scotland
- Holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in corporate and head office services to related companies within the Harkand Group, Scotland
- Subsea services to the international oil and gas industry, Scotland
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org