Wholesale And Distribution Businesses for sale in Scotland
Operating for over 30 years, it offers a comprehensive range of bespoke glass products and associated services. Works with both trade and retail clients. Long-standing client relationships, several lasting over 30 years. Provides both installation of products and a supply-only service. Freehold prop..
Independent clothing supplier that specialises in the provision of workwear, corporate wear and personal protective equipment, with in-house printing and embroidery facility, factory shop and showroom. Operates from 40,000 sq. ft. factory premises, which is to be included in the sale on a long-lease..
SCOTLAND BASED T/O over £4 million, EBITDA £594k. Over 500 items of plant and machinery to be included within the sale. Reliable client base comprising numerous long-standing relationships within the following sectors: local authorities, site investigation, road surfacing and house building. Stro..
A motor, transmission and power component supplier for a wide customer base across the food, oil, water and manufacturing sectors. Houses an extensive stock of high-end products including motors, conveyor belts, clutches and control devices, for which the company offers many variations in power, out..
SUPPLIER OF COMMERCIAL CATERING, REFRIGERATION AND LIGHT EQUIPMENT TO THE TRADE - Wholesale and Distribution - Scotland
Scotland. Generated £1.4m turnover with an adjusted EBITDA of £259k. Company is also the supplier and installer servery, bar and laundry equipment. Services include design, servicing and planned maintenance. Strong second-tier management team capable of jointly continuing operations post-sale, inc..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Holding Company, Scotland
- Activities of head offices (construction group), Scotland
- Buying and selling of own real estate, Scotland
- Holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in corporate and head office services to related companies within the Harkand Group, Scotland
- Subsea services to the international oil and gas industry, Scotland
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org