Businesses for sale in Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Dumfries & Galloway, T/O £630,000, Adjusted Net £125,000, Registered for 24, 22 rooms, 12 with en-suite facilities, Established in 1988, 2 bed accommodation, Consistently high occupancy levels, Well presented, Enclosed car parking to the rear of the property, Freehold, EPC rating F, Bus £850,000...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Holding Company, Scotland
- Activities of head offices (construction group), Scotland
- Buying and selling of own real estate, Scotland
- Holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in corporate and head office services to related companies within the Harkand Group, Scotland
- Subsea services to the international oil and gas industry, Scotland
Local information: Dumfriesshire, ScotlandDumfriesshire is a registration county of Scotland and shares most of its boundaries with the lieutenancy area of Dumfries. Until 1975 it was a county with three traditional subdivisions (Annandale, Eskdale and Nithsdale); today it forms part of the Dumfries and Galloway council area.
The region is predominantly agricultural, with farmers breeding a mixture of cattle, sheep, pigs and horses. By the middle of the 19th century 20,000 head of heavy cattle were sent annually to the English markets. Sheep breeding, of later origin, has increased to remarkable dimensions, the higher hilly country being given over to Cheviots, and the richer pasture of the low-lying farms being reserved for half-bred lambs. Pig-farming, on the other hand, have declined owing to the prevalence of imported bacon.
The county is also famous for its tweeds, breweries and distilleries, as well as the shipyards of Annan and Dumfries and the salmon fisheries of the Solway Firth.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org