Businesses for sale in Fife, Scotland
Outstanding harbourside 16-bed village hotel located in the favoured East Neuk of Fife ? dramatic shoreline position on Firth of Forth. Bar, restaurant and private room facilities. EPC rating - G....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Holding Company, Scotland
- Activities of head offices (construction group), Scotland
- Buying and selling of own real estate, Scotland
- Holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in corporate and head office services to related companies within the Harkand Group, Scotland
- Subsea services to the international oil and gas industry, Scotland
Local information: Fife, ScotlandFife is a council area of Scotland, situated between the Firth of Tay and the Firth of Forth, with inland boundaries to Perth and Kinross and Clackmannanshire. It was originally one of the Pictish kingdoms, and is still commonly known as the Kingdom of Fife within Scotland.
Fife was described by King James VI of Scotland as a “beggar’s mantle fringed with gold”, referring to the prosperous coastline with its thriving fishing ports and trade links with the Low Countries, with whom wool, linen and salt were exchanged. The area also became heavily industrialised in the latter part of the 19th century, and is now home to a cluster of Silicon Glen companies that have grown up around Glenrothes.
The historical town of St Andrews is located on the east coast of Fife. It is well known for one of the most ancient universities in Europe, and as the home of golf.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com