Businesses for sale in Lanarkshire, Scotland
Substantial site of just under four acres with planning permission to construct a 90-bed care facility with all ground floor rooms although there will be a two-storey element to a small part of the building. Located in a village near Lanark with countryside views and within easy reach of Lanark town...
Lanarkshire, Currently operated to suit our clients lifestyle. Licensed for 40 dogs and stables for 10, all weather floodlit rubber outdoor school/arena. Substantial 13 acre site including kennels, dog grooming business, shop, 4 bed detached property, stables, tack room, feed room. Extremely popular...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Holding Company, Scotland
- Activities of head offices (construction group), Scotland
- Buying and selling of own real estate, Scotland
- Holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in corporate and head office services to related companies within the Harkand Group, Scotland
- Subsea services to the international oil and gas industry, Scotland
Local information: Lanarkshire, ScotlandThe Lanarkshire County Council was officially superseded by the Strathclyde region in 1975, and since 1996 has been under the administration of the North Lanarkshire and South Lanarkshire council areas. North Lanarkshire and South Lanarkshire have a joint board for valuation and electoral registration, and also one for health. Without the northern portion of North Lanarkshire, this is also a Lieutenancy area.
Lanarkshire is bounded to the north by Stirlingshire and a detached portion of Dunbartonshire, to the northeast by Stirlingshire, West Lothian, to the east by Peeblesshire, to the southeast and south by Dumfriesshire, to the southwest by Dumfriesshire and Ayrshire and to the west by Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and Dunbartonshire. The city of Glasgow was part of Lanarkshire until 1893.
Its geographical features include the North Medwin River and the South Medwin River, which form the Medwin water basin and eventually join the River Clyde near Carnwath.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com