Businesses for sale in Perthshire, Scotland
A renowned three-star, two Red Rosette 12-bedroom hotel plus six chalets. Superbly located with open westerly outlook overlooking Loch Earn. Includes five-room owners flat two flats; staff block. Established seasonal trade. EPC rating of C and D...
Historic Highland Perthshire country inn and cottage. Edge of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Roadside location overlooking Falls of Dochart. Established business ? self-catering lodge development potential. Lot 1 inn, offers around £750k freehold. Lot 2 cottage, offers around £370k f..
A superb investment opportunity to acquire a going concern business of nine two- and three-bed holiday lodges all with loch views and one office/laundry (planning permission to revert to holiday lodge no.10). Three lodges with three bedrooms, master bedrooms in each lodge being en-suite. Six lodges ..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Holding Company, Scotland
- Activities of head offices (construction group), Scotland
- Buying and selling of own real estate, Scotland
- Holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in corporate and head office services to related companies within the Harkand Group, Scotland
- Subsea services to the international oil and gas industry, Scotland
Local information: Perthshire, ScotlandPerthshire has long been known as the "big county" and has a wide variety of landscapes, from the rich agricultural straths in the east, to the high mountains of the southern Highlands. It was a top-level local government area between 1890-1975, governed by a county council. From 1930, a joint county council was formed with the neighbouring small county of Kinross-shire.
The county was abolished in 1975 by the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and split between Central and Tayside Regions, but the Perthshire county border is still used for purposes of land registration.
The main town of the region is Perth, on the banks of the River Tay. In the late 1990s, Perth became one of only three towns in the UK to have been stripped of its city status, and a campaign is currently underway to have the status re-conferred.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org