Food Businesses for sale in South East
Debt free. Strong margins. Excellent reputation. Expansion potential. Fully BRC accredited. Established (20+ years). Contract revenues. 90%+ repeat business. Well run and managed. Experienced workforce. Four year sales growth 82% (2013-2016). Continued growth. Economies of scale for a trade buyer. G..
This highly profitable business has been in the same hands for more than 30 years, and has built an excellent reputation with many retail customers travelling from the surrounding towns and villages. Wholesale deliveries account for approximately 50% of the income and generally comprise shops, pubs ..
Relocatable, covering South East England. Established in 1991. Excellent reputation. High levels of repeat custom. Over 50 weekly regular orders. Close connections with a number of clients in the licensed/leisure sector. ..
Started by the current owner over 27 years ago, the business has built up an enviable reputation for quality of product and service. Supplying restaurants, pubs, golf courses, hotels, schools and colleges, most of the business comes from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and the Thames Valley area, but h..
An opportunity to acquire an outstanding patisserie, takeaway coffee shop and restaurant business located in Kent. The town benefits from a wide variety of retail stores, its nighttime social entertainment venues and restaurant dinning culture. A truly exceptional business with full potential to inc..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Wholesale of textiles, South East
- Grocery Marketing Agency, South East
- Book promoter and online book retailing, South East
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities not elsewhere classified, South East
- Manufacture of bread, fresh pastry and cakes, South East
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com