Professional And Financial Businesses for sale in South East
Sole proprietor practice with clients largely in the Reading and South Oxfordshire area. This is a general practice, currently with no audits. Currently four members of staff, with three being qualified. The practice offers accounting, tax, management accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services. Th...
Well established business trading since 2002. £4m turnover 2015/16 from high street locations. 65% of turnover in conveyancing (£2.7m). £1.5m niche New Home, Retirement Home and Auction Conveyancing. Profitable, expanding business until 2015/16. An urgent sale of the business and assets is being ...
This is the proposed, managed sale of a RIBA Chartered Architect practice located in South East England. Located in modern offices and with a highly qualified and competent staff base. The business is fully conversant and compliant with the BIM (Building Information Modelling) process making it capa...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Commercial Printers, South East
- Supply and installation of air conditioning units, South East
- Retail sale of meat and meat products, South East
- Construction, South East
- Dismantling of wrecks, South East
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org