1 - 9 of 9 businesses for sale

Independent Vehicle Garage - Retail - Berkshire

Asking Price: 
Turnover:  £547,000
Location: South East

Specialising in Class IV, V and VII MOTs, servicing and repairs of motorhomes as well as all makes and models of cars. Well established with an excellent reputation. Loyal repeat client base. Large database of customers with loyalty card scheme. Operated from 4000sqft leasehold industrial unit. EBIT..

Branded Footwear - Retail - Berkshire

Asking Price: £120,000
Turnover:  £750,000
Location: South East

Online retailer of limited portfolio of special interest branded footwear. Includes a famous and now gated brand. Extremely well established online footwear retailer specialising in a discrete portfolio of high added-value brands, one of which is very famous and is now gated; only access via busines..

Taxi, Coach & Minibus Hire - Services - Berkshire

Asking Price: £990,000
Turnover:  £1,518,475
Location: South East

Well-established and lucrative taxi service based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Trading for over 30 years, the business has built a solid reputation throughout the Hampshire area for providing a reliable and reputable service to domestic, commercial and Local Authority clients. With over 100 owner driv..

MOT Service - Services - Berkshire

Asking Price: £700,000
Turnover:  £810,000
Location: South East

Commercial pumps, motors and valves. Established since 1986. Relocatable. Confidential sale. ..

Care Home - Medical and Educational - Berkshire

Asking Price: £2,750,000
Turnover:  £666,489
Location: South East

Residential and dementia care home. Substantial detached and valuable period property. Average fees c. £800 - £825 per week. The property has 21 bedrooms with 20 having en-suite facilities. Retirement sale. EBITDA at £215k. ..

Domiciliary Care - Medical and Educational - Berkshire

Asking Price: £140,000
Turnover:  £264,995
Location: South East

Leasehold domiciliary care business and nanny agency. Growth potential...

Glass - Manufacturing - Berkshire

Asking Price: £280,000
Turnover:  £926,527
Location: South East

Founded by the current owner in September 1992. Circa 90% of customers are within an approximate 25-mile radius of the premises, with the remaining 10% spread nationally. The business is almost entirely self sufficient in the manufacturing process, which gives it a competitive edge over its peers. I..

Contract Cleaning - Services - Berkshire

Asking Price: £210,000
Turnover:  £330,000
Location: South East

Excellent domestic cleaning franchise which covers three territories in the most affluent areas in the M3/M4 corridors. The vendor has owned the franchise for the last four years, but is not involved in the day-to-day running of the business, which is left to a manager...

Plating - Engineering - Berkshire

Asking Price: £325,000
Turnover:  £500,000
Location: South East

The reputation and skill set of this company is such that it currently caters for highly demanding clients of internationally renowned names such as the McLaren F1 team and Siemens. A well developed business model, a good reputation and a product offering that few can match for technique and quality..

Smaller business for sale

Click here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.

Not found what you are looking for?

Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email info@business-sale.com.

Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.

Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses

If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.

Have you considered buying a business out of administration?

Often business sell for less than market value.

Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.

Local information: Berkshire, South East

Berkshire is a county in the south east of England. Frequently abbreviated to Berks, the county has associations with royalty thanks to the presence of Windsor Castle.

Berkshire borders Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire and Hampshire. Since 1995, it has also shared a border with Greater London. The county town used to be Abingdon but is now Reading.
Dating from the ninth century, Berkshire is one of the oldest counties in England. According to Asser, the name Berkshire comes from a Celtic word meaning “hilly”.

Several battles have taken place in Berkshire, from Alfred the Great’s campaign against the Danes, to battles that formed part of the English Civil War.

Berkshire’s towns of Reading, Windsor, Maidenhead and Slough are popular places to live for London commuters, who travel to and from work each day on the numerous fast train services into the Capital.