Businesses for sale in Devon, South East
We couldn't find any businesses for sale in our database that matched your search criteria.
Please try searching again using different criteria or keywords.
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Wholesale of textiles, South East
- Grocery Marketing Agency, South East
- Book promoter and online book retailing, South East
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities not elsewhere classified, South East
- Manufacture of bread, fresh pastry and cakes, South East
Local information: Devon, South WestDevon shares borders with Cornwall to the west and Dorset and Somerset to the east, and is the only county in England with two separate coastlines: one on the English Channel, and the other on the Bristol Channel.
The county contains two independent unitary authorities: the port city of Plymouth and the Torbay conurbation of seaside resorts, in addition to Devon County Council itself. Although it is the third largest county in England (with a population of over a million), Devon has a comparatively low population density, and much of the land is rural, including Dartmoor, which covers nearly 1,000 square kilometres.
Devon boasts numerous seaside resorts and historic towns and cities, and a mild climate, which account for its strong tourist industry. The county is also home to part of England's only natural UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Dorset and East Devon Coast, known as the Jurassic Coast for its geology and geographical features.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org