Manufacturing Businesses for sale in South West
Business only, would need to be relocated. Sports and diving equipment manufacturers which was established in 1975. Scope to further develop the business. High level of regular and repeat trade....
Environmental system and manufacturer established in 1987. West country based and yet relocatable. Large UK customer bases. Impressive forward order book. Distributor in Spain, export markets and has highly valuable US approval. Manufacturing in glassfibre (GRP) currently subcontracted....
T/O £5.7m with adj. EBITDA of £520k. Manufacturer, filler and packer of adhesives and chemicals for domestic and industrial purposes. On-site manufacturing capabilities enabled by a range of specialised modern equipment. Enviable and long-standing global blue chip client base within both the retai...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Publishing of Newspapers, South West
- Licensed Restaurant, South West
- Other specialised construction activities not elsewhere classified, South West
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits & beverages, South West
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, South West
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com