Businesses for sale in Buckinghamshire, South West
Site of approximately half an acre accommodating a former public house located on the A4128 through Prestwood and being approximately three miles from Great Missenden town centre. It is considered likely that an application to demolish the existing building and construct a new purpose-built care fac...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Publishing of Newspapers, South West
- Licensed Restaurant, South West
- Other specialised construction activities not elsewhere classified, South West
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits & beverages, South West
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, South West
Local information: Buckinghamshire, South EastBuckinghamshire is a ceremonial and non-metropolitan home county in south east England, and dates back to 585, when it was a subdivision of the kingdom of Mercia. The county town is Aylesbury, the largest town in ceremonial Buckinghamshire is Milton Keynes, and the area under the control of Buckinghamshire County Council is divided into four districts: Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks and Wycombe. The ceremonial county, the area including Milton Keynes borough, borders Greater London, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
The county includes two of the longest rivers in the UK (the Thames and the Great Ouse) and the main branch of the Grand Union Canal, and is bordered by the Chiltern Hills. It is ethnically diverse, and over the years has welcomed migrants from places as varied as Wales, Italy, Poland, South Asia and the Caribbean.
Places of interest include Bletchley Park, the Roald Dahl Museum and Wycombe Abbey.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com