Businesses for sale in Hampshire, South West
Charming care home for residents with learning disabilities and mental health, registered for 14 residents. Convenient and accessible setting, truly enviable reputation. High occupancy, owners retiring. Fee income £387k (y/e 31/03/16) ANP of £133k....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Publishing of Newspapers, South West
- Licensed Restaurant, South West
- Other specialised construction activities not elsewhere classified, South West
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits & beverages, South West
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, South West
Local information: Hampshire, South EastHampshire is situated on the south coast of England, and sometimes historically known as Southamptonshire. The 2001 census gave the population of the administrative county as 1.24 million; the ceremonial county also includes the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton, which are administratively independent, and have a total population of 1.6 million.
Hampshire is a popular holiday area, with tourist attractions including its many seaside resorts, the maritime area in Portsmouth, and the motor museum at Beaulieu. The New Forest National Park lies within the borders, as does a large area of the South Downs, which has now become a National Park. Hampshire has a long maritime history and two of England's largest ports, Portsmouth and Southampton, from which the Mayflower set sail in 1620, lie on its coast. The county is famed as home of writers Jane Austen and Charles Dickens and the birthplace of engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com