Businesses for sale in Kent, South West
Established in 2009, the agency helps students (and young professionals) find accommodation and helps landlords to rent and manage their property portfolios whilst ensuring that the quality of accommodation is kept to a high standard. The business has built an excellent reputation in the local area ...
Located in the village of Hadlow, Grade II-listed public house. Bar (20) and restaurant (80). Three-bedroom owners accommodation. Trade garden (50) and car park (50). Profitable free-of-tie business....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Publishing of Newspapers, South West
- Licensed Restaurant, South West
- Other specialised construction activities not elsewhere classified, South West
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits & beverages, South West
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, South West
Local information: Kent, South EastKent, in southeast England, is one of the home counties. It borders East Sussex, Surrey and Greater London and has a defined boundary with Essex in the middle of the River Thames estuary. It also has a nominal border with France halfway through the Channel Tunnel. Maidstone is its county town and historically Rochester and Canterbury have been accorded city status though only the latter still holds it.
Kent is widely known as the ‘Garden of England’, owing to its abundance of orchards and hop gardens, and its major industries have included cement, papermaking, and aircraft construction, although these are now in decline.
Kent's location between London and the continent has led to its being in the front line of several conflicts, including the Battle of Britain during World War II. France can be seen clearly in fine weather from the iconic White Cliffs of Dover.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org