Businesses for sale in Suffolk, South West
Well-established and reputable hotel business which has continually catered for a wide customer base and provided exceptional accommodation and an excellent food service since it began trading in 2007. Currently only offering breakfast options to its residents staying at the hotel, the business coul...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Publishing of Newspapers, South West
- Licensed Restaurant, South West
- Other specialised construction activities not elsewhere classified, South West
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits & beverages, South West
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, South West
Local information: Suffolk, East of EnglandSuffolk is a low-lying county in the east of England, with a North Sea coastline and a landscape mostly made up of wetland and arable land. The Suffolk Coast and Heaths have been designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and are especially popular with tourists and birdwatchers.
Suffolk was part of the kingdom of East Anglia, which was settled by the Angles in the 5th century AD. The area is renowned for archaeological finds from the Stone Age, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age, including swords, spear heads, axes and armour, as well as cremations and barrows.
Major settlements include the port of Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, a historic market town and the former county town of West Suffolk, and Newmarket, the largest racehorse training centre in Britain, and home to several horseracing institutions.
Suffolk is noted for having been the home to two of England's best known painters: Thomas Gainsborough and John Constable.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com