Businesses for sale in Warwickshire, South West
Established in 2008, offering speciality bread, cakes and pastries. Excellent levels of repeat custom from regular clients. Supply to local businesses such as shops, restaurants and pubs. Reputable and known name in the local community. Operated from a fully equipped industrial unit. Leasehold. Rent...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Branding and Design, South West
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of Aircraft, South West
- Construction of Domestic and Commercial Buildings, South West
- Retail sale of clothing in specialised stores, South West
- Manufacture of beer, South West
Local information: Warwickshire, West MidlandsWarwickshire is an administrative area in the West Midlands, differing considerably from the historic county from which it takes its name. Its county town is Warwick, although the largest town is Nuneaton in the far north of the county. However, Warwickshire’s more famous settlement is unquestionably Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare, which has several prestigious theatres, and receives over three million visitors a year, from all over the world. There are no cities in Warwickshire since both Coventry and Birmingham were incorporated into the West Midlands county in 1974 and became metropolitan authorities themselves.
During the Middle Ages Warwickshire was dominated by Coventry, which was at the time one of the most important cities in England, due to its textile trade. Warwickshire played a key part in the English Civil War, and became one of Britain’s foremost industrial counties during the industrial revolution.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com