Businesses for sale in West Glamorgan, Wales
Set in 2.64 acres. Gardens/parking, lounge bar and two section restaurant, function room and meeting room. Four letting bedrooms. Three-bedroom flat. EPC rating D....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Manufacture of Metal Structures, Wales
- Recreational, Cultural and Sporting Activities, Wales
- Installation of building fixtures and fittings, Wales
- Construction machinery and equipment hire, Wales
- N/A, Wales
Local information: West Glamorgan, WalesWest Glamorgan was created on 1 April 1974, by the Local Government Act 1972 from the county borough of Swansea, the boroughs of Neath and Port Talbot, the urban districts of Glyncorrwg and Llwchwr, Gower Rural District, Pontardawe Rural District, and all of Neath Rural District except the parish of Rhigos. It was originally one of the divisions of the ancient county of Glamorgan.
West Glamorgan include the peninsula that makes up Swansea, the second most populous city in Wales after Cardiff, and formerly one of the key centres of the world copper industry.
To the north of the county are the Lliw uplands, which are mainly open moorland, reaching the foothills of the Black Mountain. To the west is the Gower peninsula, popular with walkers and outdoor enthusiasts, and the first area in the United Kingdom to be designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in 1956.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com