Food Businesses for sale in West Midlands
Two high class family butchers shops which were established in 1973. Traditional range of fresh meats, cooked meats, pastries and cheeses together with a good selection of complimentary foods, condiments and dry goods. The business is very well known and has enjoyed excellent levels of repeat trade...
Long-established, independent brewer and supplier of over 15 ales to over 150 outlets and distributors throughout the UK. Also brews bespoke beers for businesses and private individuals at request. Serves over 150 active clients with an 80% repeat business rate, which includes pub companies, wholesa...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Haulage contractors, shipping and forwarding agents, West Midlands
- Manufacture Motor Vehicle and Engine Parts, West Midlands
- Wholesale of meat, meat products, fish, mineral water and fruit and vegetable juices, West Midlands
- Buying and selling of own real estate, West Midlands
- Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate, West Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com