Retail Businesses for sale in West Midlands
Well-established and popular cycle sales and repair business with six figure net profits. The business was started by its current owner in 1996 and it has transformed and expanded several times to become a destination cycle shop with 1,100 sq. ft. of showroom showcasing in excess of 150 bikes. Th...
Established and growing, independent pet food and farm/equestrian food and accessory supplier and e-commerce retailer. Turnover for the current financial year (2016/17) is up 3.8%, and GP is up 7% on the previous year. The previous financial year end was £709k at a healthy 36% gross profit margin. ...
Established over 40 years ago, it is the only fishing tackle shop in Warwick or Leamington Spa and has a loyal client base. Significant opportunities to develop the online sales side and marketing to the existing client base and through social media....
Well-established business on a prominent main road trading location. High levels of footfall with good regular and repeat custom levels. Alcohol licenced. Well presented throughout, 2,000 sq. ft. trading area with a further 1,000 sq. ft. not utilised. Scope for further growth. Leasehold with the opt...
An exciting cutting edge business. Portable business. Massive growth potential. Unusual opportunity. EPC D....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Haulage contractors, shipping and forwarding agents, West Midlands
- Manufacture Motor Vehicle and Engine Parts, West Midlands
- Wholesale of meat, meat products, fish, mineral water and fruit and vegetable juices, West Midlands
- Buying and selling of own real estate, West Midlands
- Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate, West Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com