Businesses for sale in Birmingham, West Midlands
Well presented 20-bedroom facility with an 80-cover restaurant, lounge and bar. Commercial style kitchen, external private rear car park and front courtyard. Current owner ran hotel for the past 34 years. Genuine reason for sale. Off road parking with over 20 guest spaces. Freehold. Consistent trade...
Well-regarded, domestic heating, gas and plumbing service provider. Located in Birmingham and majority of clients within 40-mile radius. Services include boiler installations, gas safety inspections and landlord safety certificates. Partnership between four shareholders each with 25% share. Register...
Established members' and sports club. Approximately nine acres. Sports pitches, astro and bowling green. Bar and lounge areas. Self-contained function room....
Birmingham based. T/O of £506k. Long-standing and loyal customer base throughout the area. Fully accredited and holds numerous licences. Assets to be included in sale. Premises feature significant scope for further development of the company?s capacity; offered as leasehold. Potential to diversify ...
Well-established business on a prominent main road trading location. High levels of footfall with good regular and repeat custom levels. Alcohol licenced. Well presented throughout, 2,000 sq. ft. trading area with a further 1,000 sq. ft. not utilised. Scope for further growth. Leasehold with the opt...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Haulage contractors, shipping and forwarding agents, West Midlands
- Manufacture Motor Vehicle and Engine Parts, West Midlands
- Wholesale of meat, meat products, fish, mineral water and fruit and vegetable juices, West Midlands
- Buying and selling of own real estate, West Midlands
- Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate, West Midlands
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org