Manufacturing Businesses for sale in Yorkshire And The Humber
Independent manufacturer of aero-engineering components. Sectors include automotive, aerospace and oil and gas industries. The company has worked with a number of international clients, based in Germany, India and Thailand. This also include major blue-chip companies such as Rolls-Royce and small re...
Specialist manufacturer of corrugated cartons and cardboard cases, protective packaging and ancillaries supplied to a regional client base. Very strong market reputation, benefiting from upwards of 80% repeat business. Production units totalling circa 36,000 sq. ft. combined. Has a database of 350 a...
Product range includes aluminium doors, windows, curtain walling and bi-folding doors. System-approved manufacturer. Fabrication of aluminium sections and product assembly carried out in-house. High level of repeat work and referrals from long-standing contacts/customers. In-house CAD expertise and...
Offers a first class service in automatic gates, barriers and car park systems as well as general contracting. It operates in the commercial and in the domestic market. Trade is consistent and the key personnel are well thought of and would stay with the company. Most of the work is in the North of ...
Long established specialist glazing contractor, located in busy area with a growing turnover. Retirement forces sale of this well run concern. Fully trained staff allow owner time to run the business. ...
Established 30 years, this is a well organised manufacturer of specialist building components predominantly for the school, hospital and commercial property market. Excellent fabrication facilities and fully equipped workshop the highest standard. Long established business with excellent contacts wi...
Manufacturers of quality bespoke products. Excellent location close to motorway network in Yorkshire area. Turnover IRO £200k pa at 64% gross. Low overheads give good net profits. Order book increasing. Varied client base....
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Construction of Commercial & Domestic Buildings, Yorkshire and the Humber
- General mechanical engineering. Sale of motor vechicle parts and accessories, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Fabrications and engineering, specialising in the oil and gas industry, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Printing, Yorkshire and the Humber
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com