Businesses for sale in North Yorkshire, Yorkshire And The Humber
Guest house, ideal for a care home. Close to Whitby, the Yorkshire Moors and some fabulous scenery, this immaculate property is totally unexploited. Tremendous potential to develop various uses including full blown restaurant and/or cookery school. ...
Food-led pub, close to a residential area. Good main road position yet shielded from direct access so plenty of safe parking and ideal for easy exit from busy trunk road. Close to several major centres including Northallerton, Stokesley, and South Teesside. Excellent passing and local trade there t...
Very long established business with a superb reputation for service and quality, reluctantly offered for sale after many years trading. Dominant trader within the local area and ripe for new ideas and new ranges. Very extensive town centre site with investment income included. Additional freehold pr...
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Construction of Commercial & Domestic Buildings, Yorkshire and the Humber
- General mechanical engineering. Sale of motor vechicle parts and accessories, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Fabrications and engineering, specialising in the oil and gas industry, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Printing, Yorkshire and the Humber
Local information: North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the HumberNorth Yorkshire is the largest ceremonial county in England, covering an area of 8,654 square kilometres, and was created under the Local Government Act of 1972.
The majority of the Yorkshire Dales and all of the North York Moors lie within North Yorkshire's boundaries, with around 40% of the county consisting of National Parks. Between the North York Moors in the east and the Pennine Hills in the west lie the Vales of Mowbray and York. The Tees Lowlands lie to the north of the North York Moors and the Vale of Pickering lies to the south, with the eastern boundary of the county made up by the North sea coast.
The county is home to attractions including the North York Moors Railway, the second longest heritage railway in the UK, and Shandy Hall, the home of Laurence Sterne, who famously wrote Tristram Shandy there.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com