Online Painting & Decorating - South Yorkshire/Relocatable - Business for sale
Supply of painting and decorating supplies to customers within both the UK and overseas (circa 5% of current sales are shipped worldwide). The majority of sales are currently online (circa 85%) with the remaining 15% coming via the company’s trade counter or via the telephone. The company stocks a huge range of decorating and painting supplies and consumables from many of the best known brands in the market and has supply agreements in place with leading paint companies. It has recently secured a UK sole agency agreement from a European paint manufacturer that it expects to generate significant new revenues for the business moving forward.
Additional information for this business for sale is only available to subscribers.
Please click here to subscribe.
|Region:||Yorkshire and the Humber|
If you are a subscriber, click here to login and view the private contact details for this business.
If you haven't subscribed yet, we help buyers find businesses for sale that match their criteria, whether you are interested in only this one opportunity or are considering multiple purchases, let us know your acquisition criteria and see firsthand the difference targeted research by an experienced team can have on your search. Click here for more information about our service.
Our sellers only want to deal with serious buyers who are members of our network so you will need to subscribe to make contact with them directly. If you would like more information before you subscribe, please call us on 020 8875 0200 or click here to send us your query and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide