Buying an insolvent business
Buying an Insolvent Business
The Business Sale Report has teamed up with a leading business turnaround practitioner who has put together a guide on how to buy an insolvent business. The guide will help you to;
- Find businesses for sale in financial trouble.
- Make the initial approach to the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Put together relevant documentation.
- Do 'mini due diligence' on a business, and ask the right questions.
- Understand what types of deal there are. Such as upfront or deferred consideration.
- Know how much to pay for a business.
- know what legislation to look out for.
The full guide is available to our paying subscribers. Subscription costs only £225 for 12 months.
To subscribe, please click here. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 020 8875 0200.