The run-up to the EU referendum saw European investors give London’s commercial property market a wide berth - but they are on their way back, ploughing more than £1 billion into the market this year so far. A weak pound that has seen prices drop and a degree of certainty over property ...
Ve Interactive, the UK technology and marketing firm once valued at £1 billion+, has been rescued out of administration through a management buyout (
Owner of Saucy Fish Co put up for sale
Historic fashion chain Jaeger falls into administration
Wood Group to acquire rival Amec Foster Wheeler for £2.2bn
Gateshead's historic old Town Hall put up for sale
- Founders don’t always win big on ‘successful’ exits
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?
- What are you waiting for? It’s a great time to grow by buying another business.