Putting right a poor acquisition
Putting Right a Poor Acquisition
The Business Sale Report has teamed up with a leading business turnaround practitioner who has put together a guide on how to put right a poor acquisition. The guide will give you top tips on;
- Setting out a recovery plan.
- Why you should act for the best interests of the creditors.
- How a company voluntary arrangement (CVA) can help.
- The importance of attention to detail when monitoring progress.
- Why you should be careful about taking legal action
- Employing the right people to help you save the company.
The full guide is available to our paying subscribers. Subscription costs only £225 for 12 months.
To subscribe, please click here. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 020 8875 0200.